CRA IT Recruitment Specialties include
- Helpdesk Support
- Desktop Engineering
- Network Engineering
- System Engineering
- Voice/Data Engineer
- Procurement Specialist
- Project Management
- Technical Trainer
- IT Auditor
- Security Analyst
- Security Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Application Developer
- Application Support Analyst
- QA Analyst
- Data Architect
- Data Analyst
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact us today to inquire about additional services.
The CRA Process: What Sets Us Apart From IT Staffing Firms
Not all information technology staffing companies are created equal. Hiring should be a process where meticulous attention is paid to detail, but with all the demands facing business, the process is often rushed. Take advantage of CRA’s experience and expertise, which includes tried and true IT recruitment procedures:
- Needs Assessment: Just because you have a vacant position doesn’t mean you should fill it with anyone. CRA believes in assessing needs and resources to discover the most effective hiring. Can a position be eliminated through attrition? Is an additional position needed? Should a job description be changed? We look at your staffing model to help you make the best decisions for your bottom line.
- Search & Advertising: We have access to several avenues for posting and finding strong candidates for the positions you need to fill in your organization.
- Rigorous Screening: Candidates aren’t simply on paper. There is far more to the story that only a rigorous, tested, proven screening procedure can uncover.
- Candidate Selection: Only after thorough vetting are candidates selected.
- Candidate Approval: Several metrics are used to vet candidates to determine the best fit for the position and to secure approval from appropriate stakeholders.
- Performance Evaluation: Candidates are assessed for performance to ensure that all team members are operating effectively and participating in a healthy, functioning team.
If you’re searching for tech recruiters near NYC, then you already know the value of having a trusted IT recruiter who can help you manage your tech strategies and goals. CRA helps businesses and organizations with short-term and long-term staffing needs, and with over 30 years of experience, our IT staffing services have assisted companies with:
- Meeting project deadlines.
- Satisfying talent shortages.
- Retaining financial control.
- Sourcing specialized talent.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free evaluation!