A true backup and disaster recovery plan protects your business. It’s much more than having copies of data readily available.
- How long can your business operate without email?
- What happens to your workplace productivity?
- What would it cost your business if you couldn’t service your clients?
Continuity, provides you with the ability to access critical components of your business when you need it. Take back control in a crisis.
Backup and Disaster Recovery Standards
- Image-based backup and cloud replication, providing total server protection.
- Multiple recovery options, minimizing downtime.
- Restore a single file, message, or a complete machine.
- Restore operations almost instantly with a recovery time objective (RTO) of minutes.
- Comprehensive reporting and integrations, reducing administrative burden
- Compliant data centers and military grade security, exceeding industry standards.
Continuity, focuses on the people during a critical event in addition to the standard requirements. Having the right execution plan prior to a disaster is essential to your business continuity.