A true backup and disaster recovery plan protects your business. It’s much more than having copies of data readily available.
- How long can your business operate without email?
- What happens to your workplace productivity?
- What would it cost your business if you couldn’t service your clients?
Continuity, provides you with the ability to access critical components of your business when you need it. Take back control in a crisis.
Managed Backup And Disaster Recovery Standards
- Image-based backup and cloud replication, providing total server protection
- Multiple IT disaster recovery options, minimizing downtime
- Restore a single file, message, or a complete machine
- Holistic recovery time objectives are in place
- Restore operations almost instantly with a recovery time objective (RTO) of minutes
- Comprehensive reporting and integrations, reducing the administrative burden
- Compliant data centers and military-grade security, exceeding industry standards
Ready to learn more?