Managed Print Solutions (MPS) are a viable way to enabled robust and stable functioning of multiple printers at disparate locations with very low cost impact. As a result, demand for MPS is growing considerably.
MPS and Managed Services Should Cater to Small Enterprises
When it comes to small businesses, the number one concern is how to upgrade to a solid IT network that streamlines all IT-related work and increases output yet does not bear heavily on its small operational costs. The challenge for an MPS provider like CRA is to host effective and customized solutions for small businesses, which are affordable and streamline workflow.
Building on years of enterprise consulting and a team of highly experienced Managed Services professionals, an MPS company is able to offer tech support that is both cutting edge and dependable. Based on the size of your business, they will design for you a 24-hour monitoring and maintenance program as well as offer both on-site and remote support.
Small businesses can also look forward to assistance with data backup and disaster recovery support. As a result, it is a reasonable expectation to experience a high level of service at flat rates.
Why Managed Print Services
Among the various concerns small and medium-sized business owners face, one major concern is how to optimize the huge volumes of data and documents as well as to especially optimize functions of its output devices.
In organizations both big and small, workflow, network folders, emails, fax servers and large volumes of printed materials are crucial processes that consume a significant portion of the operating costs. Unfortunately, amidst the several other business and IT-related concerns, business owners forget or tend to overlook this absolutely critical component of the business that can often significantly reduce costs.
It is important for companies like CRA to utilize have very unique software applications and cloud support systems that can help to maximize the output, yet keep an accurate check on escalating costs.
Managed Print Services (MPS), therefore, should include the following necessary tasks:
- Assessing your current printing requirements and output as well as the kind of costs required to manage that volume
- Assessing your printer fleet
- Engaging in comprehensive device monitoring for output devices such as printers, fax machines, email servers, etc.
- Conducting evaluations and providing MPS experts who will work with you to upgrade your printing services and simultaneously help you lower costs
- Assessing the tools, resources, reports and saved documents to manage the printing process
Benefits of Adopting MPS Solutions
Useful MPS offerings are typically are comprised of highly specialized and maturely laid out strategies that helps to regulate the document volume flowing through an organization. Customers have reported several benefits by adopting stable MPS offerings.
These benefits include:
- A very significant 30% reduction in costs for printing and associated document processes
- Improved levels of productivity and better utilization of existing output devices
- Customized software application that quickly and seamlessly identifies users, the nature and volume of prints
- Special cloud computing support to monitor and manage print devices and workflow
- Software that can assess loopholes or weaknesses in the current printing environment and suggest required upgrades
- Significant decrease in paper and power consumption
- Elimination of manual tasks and an increase in speed to access critical information as and when required
Ricky Ramsarran, CRA’s resident managed print services expert stated, “With our managed print services clients, they want us to show them the savings and how we can ensure the level of production for them – these are the key points of dialog.”
Though sometimes overlooked, MPS is a critical infrastructure related solution that facilitates IT functions and overall productivity, reduces costs and improves environmental sustainability.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.