Nonprofits

Benefits Of Cloud Computing For Nonprofit Cybersecurity

When it comes to nonprofit cybersecurity, cloud-based computing has modified IT infrastructure in a significant way. Now, you can plug in infrastructure through the internet and employ computing resources such as applications, servers, data storage, networking capabilities, development tools, and more without installing and maintaining them onsite.  If you’re a business or an individual who…

Read More

Nonprofit Cybersecurity: Threats to Non-Profits (and How to Avoid Them)

Today, profit and nonprofit establishments have one thing in common: they rely heavily on the internet to engage with their audience. However, with increasing online functionality, nonprofit cybersecurity awareness is heightened as the threat of cyber-attacks has also magnified. Attacks include large-scale intrusions to data breaches, and more. For example, 2021 alone has seen a…

Read More

The Latest Digital Nonprofit Trends

When it comes to analyzing current digital nonprofit trends, it’s critical to understand that the shift towards digitization involves much more than updating your present technological infrastructure. It’s a comprehensive approach of integrating people, processes, and technology to boost productivity. It’s essential now that nonprofits embrace new digital technologies to assist in achieving goals much…

Read More

3 Ways to Improve Your Law Firm’s Tech Stack (Full Session)

In this webinar, we explored 3 ways you can take control of your firm’s technology – all to help you shore up potential vulnerabilities, better protect your data & improve your team’s productivity. Check out the full recording to learn more about: – Business Continuity & Disaster Relief – Cybersecurity Best-Practices – & Remote Workforce…

Read More

The Importance of Managed IT Services for Nonprofits

Managed IT services for nonprofits allow businesses to create, manage, and deliver information, as well as aid with other, critical operations. When running a nonprofit organization, you may find yourself undertaking various tasks that are unrelated to primary operations, such as addressing and providing technical assistance.  When you spend less time trying to fix your…

Read More

Which Nonprofit Are You More Likely to Give To?

There are many things to consider before making a charitable donation. What’s the best way for you to donate? It’s good to weigh your options carefully and think about where on the spectrum you want to make a difference. First, take into account who you are and what matters to you most. Then, tailor your…

Read More

Fundraising for Nonprofits Using Social Media

Fundraising for nonprofits relies on donations from social media followers more and more. It’s a good idea to keep the 80/20 rule in mind when it comes to fundraising using social media. This means no more than 20% of your posts should make a direct appeal for donations and the other 80% of your posts…

Read More

Fastest Growing Nonprofit Sectors

Charitable giving has been on a steady upward trend in the past few years. In fact, people have given more money to charity each year since 1977 with the exception of three years: 1987, 2008 and 2009. From 1977 to 2017, the average year-to-year increase in giving was $8.94 billion. In 2017 individuals and companies…

Read More

Fundraising Strategies for Nonprofits Facing Economic Downturn

In 2019, the economy is growing fast but two-thirds of economists in the U.S. are predicting the start of another recession by the end of 2020. Many nonprofits were taken off guard by the last economic recession when it began in 2007. Being unprepared for a downturn can be detrimental to any type of organization…

Read More

Our 3 Favorite Fundraising Platforms for Nonprofits

Starting this month, Computer Resources of America will share our favorite tech picks for verticals we service. Don’t just learn about the technologies and trends disrupting your industry. Learn which to integrate to propel your successes. Fundraising Platforms for Nonprofits to Explore We do everything on our phones these days, including charitable giving. That’s why…

Read More