Every business owner asks the same question about protecting their bottom line: where can I cut costs?
It can be tempting to reduce the IT budget and/or spend less on technology-related upgrades and repairs. But this is a big mistake. Neglecting cybersecurity and tech issues can make your business vulnerable to data breaches and software crashes, ultimately costing you time and money in the long run. That’s why executives are turning to managed IT service providers (MSPs). This investment can actually help you save money while still providing your business with the knowledge and resources of an entire IT department.
There are numerous benefits to outsourcing your IT department, but it’s the cost savings of managed IT services that truly matter to your business. With an MSP you can:
- Gain access to high-quality tools and technologies at a fraction of the cost
- Reduce software costs by consolidating licenses and negotiating better rates
- Receive expert consultation services that limit time spent on research and implementation
- Manage and monitor network devices and servers to ensure they’re operating at peak efficiency
- Utilize flat-rate pricing to eliminate the cost of unexpected or emergency repairs and labor
- Avoid sunk operational costs such as monthly salaries, benefits, insurance, and office upkeep
Now let’s take a look at some of the additional benefits of having a reliable managed IT service provider.
Additional Managed IT Services Benefits
While the cost savings of managed IT services are sure to resound with business owners, there are additional managed IT services benefits that can tangibly improve your business, including:
- Fast Response Times – Downtime related to technical difficulties costs money, particularly during high-traffic hours. With a managed IT service provider, you’ll have tech support available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, ensuring that downtime from technological issues is kept at a minimum.
- Expertise – Forget having to find and hire seasoned and qualified IT professionals and then onboard them yourself. With managed IT services, you’ll gain access to top-notch IT pros who have the skills and experience that you require.
- Support for Data Compliance – If you’re in an industry that’s obligated to meet strict standards and requirements for IT integration (the healthcare industry, for example), managed IT service providers are well-versed in complying with privacy, financial, and security standards in multiple different industries.
- Cyber Security Support – The security risks related to credit card usage, client data, and other sensitive information are of the utmost importance. Any kind of breach or leakage can have a major impact on your business’s future success and standing. MSPs will put together an overall cybersecurity strategy that you can constantly monitor and update to make sure sensitive information is always safe and secure.
- Consolidate Point of Contact – It might seem somewhat trivial, but keeping a list of every vendor for all your IT-related equipment can be a real hassle. Having a managed IT service provider gives you one point of contact for all your hardware and software, eliminating complicated, time-consuming conversations with unfamiliar vendor reps.
- Minimize Risk – No matter what industry you’re in, there are hurdles faced by every business. That might involve changing financial conditions, advancing technologies, new government regulations, or evolving market conditions. Or all of the above! Whatever the hurdle, when you have an experienced and reliable managed IT services provider, you can rest assured that you’ll have experts on hand who can meet the unique challenges posed by your particular industry.
Managed IT Services Benefits for Small Businesses
You don’t have to be a large corporation for managed IT services to make sense. In fact, an MSP is often the perfect solution for small businesses that simply can’t afford to employ an entire IT department. Not only are the cost savings of managed IT services incredibly beneficial to a small business, but the time that you’ll save not having to deal with technical issues will result in more productivity—and thus more profits—over the long haul.
Computer Resources of America specializes in providing small and mid-sized businesses with full-service IT support and customized tech consulting that helps your tech grow as your business does. In addition to managed IT services and consulting, CRA can also help you leverage the Cloud and find qualified staff, all at competitive managed IT services pricing.
With over 30 years of providing managed IT support to business organizations, government agencies, non-profits, and financial service companies, Computer Resources of America is one of the leading IT consulting firms in the country.
Contact us today to learn more!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.